Wednesday 18 May 2011

First post >> I hate christians sooo much

I am Shylock,a Jew, from young i have been constantly bullied,insulted and called several nicknames such as 'cut-throat dog' and other names so bad i do not want to try to recall it. Christians claim they are 'peace-loving' and will have their 'Jesus' save the world. But I think they are just a bunch of hypocrites who do not think before they act. they did not think how it would affect me, their attitude sickens me.I wish they could see how they acted against me from my own perspective that should sober their nasty minds up a bit. There is more to me then what meets the eye, there is another side of me, if only they knew...
I laugh when i am happy,
I cry when i am sad,
I sleep when i am tired.
Am I not the same as them, am i not human.
If only they could see another side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment