Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sixth(Last) Post >> NO!!! My plan has backfired.

Damn that Antonio,his lawyer and whoever was in cahoots with him. I was so close to claiming his life when that dratted lawyer had to interfere.NO. I have lost everything i had,my daughter, most of my money,my dignity,my pride and even my religion, No....No...No....i fell like I'm losing my grip on the world around me i wish i had never done this,do I? No...I have lost everything dear to me. I have just lost grip on everything i fell a mess. Like nothing matters anymore.My 'baby', the money has gone,my religion is rejected and denied from me, I don't care, nothing matters anymore.I'll just let this darkness,this world envelop me ,take all you want as I just ,don't,can't care anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Was your faith in the law broken?! Tell them that they're hypocrites for me!

    ReplyDelete