Wednesday 18 May 2011

Fourth Post >> That christian Antonio has guts.

One of my arch-nemesis, Antonio, actually  has the guts to ask me for money and three hundred ducats at that, all for his 'friend', Bassanio . After all those insults and remarks, he actually has the nerve to ask me his focus of torture for money.HAHAHA...i think i will refusehm and put him on the spot with harsh words.....but wait. His ships are at sea and their future unknown. It could be a piate raid, a tidal wav or maybe even an accident at sea with all those dangerous hidden rocks. I think i will take him up on his offer and as a price to pay should his money, his goods on the boats do not return on time,then i shall take a pound of flesh from whichever part of his body i choose from and  in the process, claim his life. Should his boats return i will at least have made profit to my benefit. Yes that shall be my revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment